Calibration Gas - Carbon Monoxide 20PPM, Air Balance - 34 Liter
Gasco GAS34LS-50-20 Equivalent Calibration Gas, Carbon Monoxide 20ppm, Air Balance, 34 Liter Disposable Steel Cylinder The Gasco 34L-50-20 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Calibration Gas used for calibration and maintenance of gas detectors. This Cal Gas is formulated with a concentration of 20 PPM Balance Air contained in a 34 Liter Aluminum Alloy Cylinder.
- Precision calibration gas used to calibrate sensors in gas detection equipment for environmental emissions monitoring, industrial hygiene monitors and trace impurity analyzers.
- Exceeds or meets the requirements of Gas Detection Equipment Manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all manufacturers' calibration sensors, equipment and detectors
- Precision blended and inspected to industry standards - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable and certified
- Made in the USA by GASCO
- Brand: Gasco
- Style: Gasco 34LS-50-20 Equivalent Calibration Gas, Carbon Monoxide 20ppm, Air Balance, 34 Liter Disposable Steel Cylinder
- Connection Size: C-10
- Pressure: 500 PSI
- Cylinder Type: Cylinder 34LS Aluminum Alloy
- Diameter: 3.12" x 10.64"
- Weight: 30.9 oz
- Use with Regulators: 70, 73-PBR, 74-DAF, 70-FMV, 70/SS
|Main Category||Gas Detectors|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.