Class 0 (1000 Max Volts) Pair Of Insulating Rubber Gloves 11" Black
Chicago Protective Apparel (CPA) LRIG-0-11 Class 0 11" Insulating Rubber Gloves Arc Flash Protection ensures safety in applications where electrical energy can become a hazard. Chicago Protective Apparel's Arc Flash Protection Clothing has been formulated to protect against such hazards.
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel
- Style: CPA LRIG-0-11 Class 0 Insulating Rubber Gloves - 11"
- Design: Class 0 Salisbury Insulating Rubber Gloves.
- Fabric: Type I Natural Rubber
- Length: 11 inches
- Class (Max Use Voltage): Class 0
- Proof-Test Voltage (AC): 5000
- Max. Use Voltage (AC): 1000
- NFPA Certification: NFPA 70E
- Available Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black-Yellow, Black-Orange
- Available Sizes: 7-12 including half sizes (excluding 11.5)
Note: Images of gloves are for reference only. Length & size may differ dependent on optional sizes, colors and length.
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.