G-Tek CR Ultra Seamless Knit Dyneema® / Lycra Glove with Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
- G-Tek® Ultra
- Gray Dyneema® Filament and Nylon Knitted Shell
- Gray Coated Palm and Finger Tips
- Medium Weight
- EN Cut Level 3
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® & Nylon shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.