34 Liter Single Gas (N2) Calibration Gas
Gasco GAS34LS-114 34 Liter Single Gas (N2) Calibration Gas Gasco has created the 34LS-114, a 99.999% Nitrogen Calibration Gas that is contained in a 34 Liter Steel Disposable Cylinder. This Calibration Gas has been formulated for use with Any and All Gas Detectors. Call our customer service for details.
- Precision calibration gas used to calibrate sensors in gas detection equipment for environmental emissions monitoring, industrial hygiene monitors and trace impurity analyzers.
- Exceeds or meets the requirements of Gas Detection Equipment Manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all manufacturers' calibration sensors, equipment and detectors
- Precision blended and inspected to industry standards - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable and certified
- Made in the USA by GASCO
- Brand: Gasco
- Style: Gasco 34LS-114 34 Liter Single Gas (N2) Calibration Gas
- Pressure: 34LS
- Gas Type: 500 PSI
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 2.9"
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz.
- Valve Inlet: CGA 600Regulator: 71-Series, 72-MFV/17, CV-2
|Main Category||Gas Detectors|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.