Single Gas Clip Docking Station - Wall Mount
Gas Clip Technologies offers a docking station designed for maximum testing efficiency with the choice of portability. Each "Clip Dock" can test up to four units simultaneously, reducing the time it takes to test each individual gas detector and gas usage making the docking station efficient & cost-friendly. It is easy to use with only two buttons making it simple to train workers how to use it for regular bump tests, occasional calibrations or to deactivate detectors. Having two options for housing: Pelican case or a wall-mountable metal enclosure. Logs are stored on a USB flash drive which can easily be transferred to a computer for analysis.
Each Clip dock comes with the following standard features:
- Test 4 units at one time, up to 12 instruments in a minute
- Easy 1 button operation
- Robust rechargeable internal battery, up to 1500 tests before recharging
- Internal gas cylinder regulator and pressure gauge
- USB flash memory for bump test and event log storage
- Optional unit configuration and firmware updates via GCT Manager Software
- Rugged Pelican case or Wall-mountable case
- No computer required to operate
|Main Category||Gas Detectors|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.