Liberty 566MFL Uniform Polar Parka, Fluorescent Yellow and Black, 1 Each
Liberty 566MFL Uniform Polar Parka, Fluorescent Yellow and Black Color – 1 Each
The Liberty 566MFL Uniform Polar Parka is the warmest ANSI 3 winter parka available. Featuring an upper left chest zippered pocket, an upper right chest radio/cell pocket, and two lower 2-way patch pockets, making this Polar Parka ideal for First Responders! This permanently lined parka is seam sealed, waterproof, and has a removable hood. Additionally, this winter parka is has a longer back tail for kidney protection, an inside cummerbund waistband for additional wind protection, and built-in inside knit wristlets to help keep the elements out. The Liberty 566MFL is ANSI III Compliant.
- ANSI III Compliant
- Average Length: 34 inches
- Hi-Vis yellow and black color
- Waterproof - seam sealed
- Permanently lined parka
- Removable hood
- Upper left chest zippered pocket
- Upper right chest radio/cell phone pocket
- Two lower 2-way patch pockets
- Longer back tail for kidney protection
- Inside cummerbund waistband for wind protection
- Inside knit wristlets
- Adjustable sleeve tabs
- SHELL: 100% polyester oxford
- Polyurethane backing
- LINING: Nylon taffeta face
- Fleece and polyester fiber filled lining
- HOOD: Polar fleece collar and hood lining
- Available sizes: XSmall - 4XLarge, and 6XLarge
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.