PIP® 80-8889 Heavy Side Split Cowhide Leather Palm Glove Canvas Back Kevlar® Stitching - Duck Safety Cuff 6/DZ
PIP Heavy side Split Cowhide Leather Palm Glove with Canvas Back and Kevlar Stitching is used for a wide range of rugged-duty applications that include farming, foundry, forestry, mining and heavy machine operation.
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
- Platinum Series
- Heavy Side Split Cowhide
- Launderable Duck Cuff
- Knuckle strap
- Constructed of heavy side split cowhide
- Cotton lined palm for extra comfort
- Gunn cut pattern delivers excellent durability, wear and comfort, especially for heavier gloves
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Rugged extra strength back and cuff
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Leather knuckle strap and finger tips for extra protection
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Duck safety cuff helps protect wrist, allows for fast removal, and is washable for longer wear
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.