MCR1955 Artic Jack Premium Split Pig Insulated Glove - Thermosock
MCR 1955 ARTICJACK Leather Palm Glove MCR 1956 ARTICJACK Leather Palm Glove
The MCR 1955 & 1956 are insulated winter gloves that feature Thermosock lining to provide the ultimate hand warmth. The best premium split pigskin that offers the reliable properties for a winter glove. Choose from safety cuffs for added protection or knit wrists for extra warmth.
Offered in two styles: Rubberized Safety Cuff (MCR1955) or Elastic Wrist (MCR1956)
- Material: Leather
- Leather Type: Beige, Pig
- Grade: Premium, Split Leather
- Palm: Leather
- Back: Knuckle Strap
- Fabric Color: Blue
- Thread Type: Poly/Cotton
- Insulated: Yes
- Lining: Thermosock
- Hemmed: Yes
- Hem Color: Brown
- Features: Shirred Elastic Back
- Premium Split Pigskin
- Full Sock Thermosock Lined
- 2.5" Rubberized Safety Cuff
- Applications: Carpentry, Cold storage applications, Cold weather, Construction, Equipment operation, Farming, Landscaping, Tractor Trailer operators, ForK Lift operations
- Split Pigskin Leather
- Blue Fabric Back
- Shirred Elastic Back
- Thermo-sock lined for warmth
- Applications: Cold weather, Construction, Farming, Landscaping, Lumberjack, Millwright operations, Ranching
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.