Enviro Safety Products carries a wide variety of respirators, including half- and full-face respirator masks from 3M and other manufacturers. Engineered from high-quality silicone rubber, this breathing equipment can accommodate various filters and cartridges that you can replace with ease. If you don't want to purchase a bunch of different things, we have complete respirator assemblies in both the half-face and full-face varieties that include all you need to keep yourself protected.We’re committed to bringing you the best full-face respirators available, including the 3M Ultimate FX and many other varieties as well. We also stock replacement parts and and accessories, such exhalation and inhalation valves, head harnesses, spectacle kits, face shield covers, and lenses.
Face Respirator Uses
Our breathing equipment can handle various applications and chemicals, including:
- Spray paint
- Dust and sanding
- Asbestos removal
For protecting your respiratory system from harmful particles, browse our half-face respirators. For users who want a large amount of coverage, we offer full-face masks that ensure excellent visibility as well as great protection against harmful inhalants.
Face Respirator Accessories
We also stock extras and accessories, like exhalation and inhalation valves, head harnesses, spectacle kits, face shield covers, and replacement lenses. Choose from the best brands on the market, like 3M and Survivair.
Face Respirator Types
Here is a survey of full- and half-mask respirator filter types, noting their assigned protection factors.
- Dust mask: APF 10. Most basic protection, easy to store and distribute in large quantities
- Half-mask: APF 10. Plastic component held to the face with elastic. May provide with baseline chemical filtration or require chemical-specific cartridges
- Full facepiece: APF 50. Half-mask plus a plastic shield that covers the entire face, protecting the eyes as well as preventing inhalation of hazardous chemicals
- Powered-air purifying respirator (PAPR): APF 25. A faceshield that connects with a tube to an air-purifying device attached to the user
- Hooded PAPR: APF 25. Faceshield with purification device, plus a hood that covers the entire head
For advice on choosing the size of your respirator, look here for a size chart and information on fit testing procedures
Shop HALF AND FULL FACE RESPIRATORS MASKS