Allegro 9821 Oil-Less Air Pump 3/4 HP
For protection in environments where an outside air source is required. This portable & lightweight air source is designed for one hood user, or up to two full or half face respirator users. Solid performance in applications such as painting, cleaning, sanding or chemical handling operations.
- Rigid metal base and housing
- Brass and galvanized steel plumbing
- Quick-connect Rectus (OVAC) fitting
- Adjustable brass pressure relief valve
- Steel handle
- Powder coated blue
- Oil-less, rotary vane
- Carbon construction (2" (5.0cm) X 1.5" (3.8cm) X 0.219" (.55cm))
- 50 Micron felt material with metal grid inlet filter housing
- 0.3 Micron HEPA
- 1 1/2" (3.8cm) face, steel housing (0-15 psi (1.03 bar) max)
- 2-12 psi (.14-.83 bar) working (15 psi (1.03 bar) max)
- Noise Level: at pump 90dB, at 6 feet (1.82m) 74 dB and at 10 feet (3.04m) 72 dB
Use with Allegro's 50' Astro/Nova 200 Air Supply Hose(ALL2035)& the Nova 2000 Blasting Helmet(ALLNV20-00) or buy as a kit! (KIT# ALL9825-01)
This product does not require a compressor. This product has a built-in mechanism that generates a low pressure air source.
NOTE: WHEN PURCHASING THIS ITEM, PLEASE PROVIDE PRODUCTS (part #s) THAT WILL BE USED TO ENSURE PROPER FITTING
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.