PIP Terry Cloth Baker's Mitt - 17 in (1 DZ)
PIP Terry Cloth Baker's Mitt is used for a wide variety of duties which include in the automotive industry, appliance manufacturing, heater/air conditioner manufacturing, metal stamping operations, bakeries, ceramic plant manufacturing and other industries requiring moderate heat and/or cut protection.
- Terry Cloth Baker's Mitt
- Double Insulated
- 17-inch Length
- 32 oz
- SIZES: O/S
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Terry cloth provides comfortable resistance to cuts, abrasions and heat
- Loop-out design helps protect against intermittent contact with hot surfaces and also provides improved cut resistance, oil absorption and product life
- Continuous knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and adds additional arm protection
- Double insulated for excellent thermal protection
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.