Tingley J44122 Eclipse Jacket Fluorescent Yellow-Green Attached Hood
- Jacket with attached hood
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant for flame resistance and high visibility
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E - HRC 2
- Conforms to ASTM F2733 for flash fire performance
- Fluorescent yellow-green background for excellent daytime visibility
- 2" silver reflective tape reflects light for 360? nighttime conspicuity
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid protection
- Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants
- Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Hook & loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit
- Adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection
- Flame resistant. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.