Neoprene Snugleg Boot Brick Red Upper Brown Sole Ht. 12" Steel Toe Chevron Outsole
- 12" - Steel Toe.
- Chevron Outsole: Spits out debris for slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces.
- Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids.
- Hand-layered construction allows for a soft flexible upper and more material in the toe and heel contact points, for optimum comfort and protection.
- Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
- Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort.
- Dense fabric liner for easy on and off. Also wicks moisture and condensation.
- Chevron outsole offers abrasion resistance and provides excellent slip performance on wet contaminated surfaces.
- Steel shank for added arch support.
- Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
- Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.