Back to Top
Rubber Overshoe Hi-Top Work Rubber Covers Work Shoe Up To The Ankle Black Cleated Outsole
Special Price Special Price $19.49
Rubber Overshoe Hi-Top Work Rubber (1 Pair)
Natural Rubber Work Overshoes. Stretch easily over the bulkiest of workshoes. With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard. Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture. Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
- Hi-Top Work Rubber - Covers work shoe up to the ankle
- Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
- Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
- Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
- Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
- Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
- No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
- More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
- Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Main Category||Work Shoes|
Write Your Own Review
See Other Tingley Products See Other Work Shoes Products
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.