Top Grain Leather with Kevlar® Stitching Mig Tig Welder's Glove - Leather Gauntlet Cuff
PIP Top Grain Cowhide Leather with Kevlar Stitching Mig Tig Welder's Glove is ideally used for Mig Tig welding and automotive assembly.
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
- Top Grain Cowhide
- 4 1/2-inch Leather Gauntlet Cuff
- Wing Thumb
- Top Grain Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Gunn cut pattern delivers excellent durability, wear and comfort, especially for heavier gloves
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Leather gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection and allows for easy on and off
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.