3M Versaflo TR-617N/37342(AAD) PAPR Assembly (HC Batt, BT-30 B-Tube, EC Belt)
3M Versaflo 3MMTR-617N PAPR Assembly - HC Battery, Breathing Tube, EC Belt
PAPR Systems, (Powered Air-Purifying Respirators), help to defend against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear agents which is an important safety in protecting yourself against harmful hazards. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), in addition to the U.S. Army Soldier Biological and Chemical command (SBCCOM) and National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) continue to promote assurance of safety by continuous developments and testings which include appropriate standards & procedures for all classes of respirators. Standards development efforts have come up with a standard for Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) which 3M has focused putting the best technology together to not only create a PAPR system you need, but the insurance you expect.
3M's Versaflo systems provide the respiratory safety and protection you need for any type of environment. The 3M Versaflo TR-617N PAPR Assembly includes motor/blower (TR-602N), high capacity battery (TR-630), length adjusting breathing tube (BT-30), easy clean blet (TR-627) and airflow indicator (TR-971). This PAPR assembly can be used with the 3M Versaflo branded headtops and filters or cartridges to create a complete, compact, lightweight and simple-to-use PAPR system that protects against certain particulates, vapors and gases. To charge the battery, single and four bay chargers are available for a separate purchase. The TR-617N assembly is a preferred choice by customers working in environments where airborne hazards that include particulates and gases or vapors such as pharmaceutical or food manufacturing.
The Versaflo TR-600 Series offers the best in performance. Constructed with a lithium-ion battery, adjustable airflow options and an extensive range of NIOSH approved filters and cartridges to help protect and defend against hazards such as particulates, organic vapors and acid gases. Its versatility makes Versaflo the best source for a variety of applications since every work environment differentiates in needs and challenges. 3M provides outstanding respirator systems with easily integrated protection for eyes, head, face, skin and breathing. Protection you need to provide breathable air you can trust.
- Battery Life: 5.5 to 13 hours
- Battery Type: High Capacity Lithium Ion - Rechargeable
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Product Series: Versaflo
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Standards/Approvals: NIOSH Approved
Additional Information on Versaflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator TR-600 Series:
Comfort: Designed to handle heavy use and prolonged wear. Provides comfort for workers who need protection throughout the entire day. Ergonomically engineered to present robust and lightweight comfort for long shifts at work.
- Multiple airflow rate options for user comfort
- Ergonomically designed to fit close to the body and allow for greater movement in tight work spaces
- Multiple belt size adjustments and extenders for proper fit and comfort
- Belt designed with flexible air channels to help minimize heat build-up and provide wide, comfortable support.
- LED status lights for battery charge on both the battery and the turbo
- Low-charge warnings, including vibratory, audible and visual alarms
- PAPR alarm provides approximately 15 minutes of warning prior to automatic low-power shutdown
- Easy tool-free maintenance
- Color-indicated touch points
- Low-flow and low-battery alarms
- Battery charge and particulate filter loading status indicators
- Meets iP53 rating while in use in decontamination shower
- Meets IP67 rating when used with cleaning and storage plugs to enable full submersion for easy clean-up and decontamination
- Pre-calibration makes product ready to use, directly out of the box
Endurance: Equipped with two powerful battery options designed to be both efficient and intuitive. With battery performance lasting up to eight hours, with users having long run time and less charging time to ultimately reduce downtime. Along with power, the TR-600 battery delivers intuitive charge level indicators on the battery and PAPR user interface to help make sure you're prepared and getting the most out of the battery while in use on the job.
Easy Usage: Features a user-friendly design with intuitive, colored interactive touch points and visual, vibratory and audible low-flow indicators. This robust yet lightweight product with a smooth surface design is quick and easy to clean.
Note: A fully customized system can be assembled by purchasing components separately, including: Headtops, Breathing Tubes, Blowers, Belts, Batteries, Charging Stations, Filters & Cartridges, Filter Covers, Spark Arrestors, Cleaning & Protective Accessories and Airflow Indicators
PARTS INCLUDED IN PAPR ASSEMBLY: (click part number for details)
|3MMTR-602N||Versaflo TR-600 Series Powered Air Purifying Respirator Unit|
|3MMTR-632||TR-600 Versaflo High Capacity Battery|
|3MMBT-30||Length-Adjusting Breathing Tube|
|3MMTR-626||Versaflo TR-600 Series Easy Clean Belt|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.