DuPont TY122SWH Tyvek 400 Coverall, Case of 25
DuPont™ TY122SWH Tyvek® 400 Coveralls, White Color - Case of 25
The DuPont™ TY122SWH Tyvek® 400 Coverall provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort in a unique, nonwoven disposable coverall. Featuring an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size), the Tyvek® 400 fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Additionally, the open wrists and ankles and laydown collar gives the Tyvek 400 disposable coveralls a comfort fit design that enables a greater range of movement. Best applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
To inquire about a placing a bulk order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 TY122S WH DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 Coverall. Comfort Fit Design. Respirator Fit Hood. Elastic Wrists. Attached Skid-Resistant Boots. Elastic Waist. Serged Seams. White. Tyvek coveralls are ideal for both hazardous aerosols and non-hazardous liquids, dust and particles. DuPont Tyvek is also comfortable, whether you’re working with harmful materials like lead, asbestos, or mold. The protection of Tyvek is the proven solution.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance
- Ideal for both hazardous aerosols and non-hazardous liquids, dusts and particles.
- Comfortable and breathable Tyvek
- Color: White
- Available Sizes: Medium to 7X-Large
- Case of 25
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tyvek® 400-- a patented flash-spun polyethylene fabric.
- The garment shall be white in color.
- The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
- The garment shall have serged seams.
- The garment shall have a respirator fit hood with elastic around the face.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure
- The garment shall have an elastic waist.
- The garment shall be constructed in the comfort fit design.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall have elastic ankles and attached skid-resistant boots
- The garment shall have soles made of skid-resistant material.
With Tyvek Coveralls you don't have to compromise. That's because Tyvek coveralls deliver the best balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a proprietary manufacturing process, Tyvek features an inherent barrier. So, unlike other protective apparel fabrics, which have either a film or coating that can be easily scratched or worn away, Tyvek provides barrier through the entire fabric. As a result, your protection is not compromised unless the fabric has been completely torn which isn't easy to do because of the strength and durability of Tyvek. Make sure you're getting Tyvek. Ask for it by name.
All Tyvek Protective Wear™ garments are clearly marked with a blue label to distinguish them from others which may have not been manufactured from Tyvek or under the entire quality system. It's your assurance of quality manufacturing that strengthens your safety combination.
Barrier Protection You Can Trust, Durability That Isn't Easily Compromised!
DuPont™and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
|Sub Category||Disposable Coveralls|
|URL of Product||dupont-ty122s-tyvek-coveralls-white-case-of-25|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.