3M™ Versaflo™ TR-613N PAPR Assembly (Std Battery, BT-30 Breathing Tube, HD Belt)
Versaflo TR-600 Series PAPR Assembly - Std Battery, BT-30 Breathing Tube, HD Belt PAPR Systems, (Powered Air-Purifying Respirators), help to defend against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear agents which is an important safety in protecting yourself against harmful hazards. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), in addition to the U.S. Army Soldier Biological and Chemical command (SBCCOM) and National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) continue to promote assurance of safety by continuous developments and testings which include appropriate standards & procedures for all classes of respirators. Standards development efforts have come up with a standard for Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) which 3M has focused putting the best technology together to not only create a PAPR system you need, but the insurance you expect.
3M's Versaflo systems provide the respiratory safety and protection you need for any type of environment. Representing an advanced evolution of technology with an increase in excellence in powered air respiratory safety. The TR-613N is a PAPR Assembly, part of the Versaflo TR-600 Series, which includes a motor/blower (TR-602N), standard battery (TR-630), length adjusting breathing tube (BT-30), high durability belt ((TR-626) and airflow indicator (TR-971). Single and four bay chargers are available to charge the battery included in the TR-613N assembly and is one of the preferred choices of workers that jobs are regularly located in a rugged environment with airborne particulate hazards such as grinding and metal finishing applications.The TR-613N assembly may be combined with 3M Versaflo branded headtops and filters or cartridges to create a complete, compact, lightweight, easy-to-use PAPR. Protect yourself against certain particulates, vapors and gases with this assembly.
The Versaflo TR-600 Series offers the best in performance. Constructed with a lithium-ion battery, adjustable airflow options and an extensive range of NIOSH approved filters and cartridges to help protect and defend against hazards such as particulates, organic vapors and acid gases. Its versatility makes Versaflo the best source for a variety of applications since every work environment differentiates in needs and challenges. 3M provides outstanding respirator systems with easily integrated protection for eyes, head, face, skin and breathing. Protection you need to provide breathable air you can trust.
- Style: 3M Versaflo TR-600 Series PAPR Assembly TR-613N
- Includes: Std, Battery, BT-30, Breathing Tube, HD Belt
- Versatile due to wide range of applications.
- Comfortable due to ergonomic design.
- Convenient user selectable airflows.
- Easy to use PAPR and simple maintenance.
- Battery Life: 5.5 to 13 hours
- Battery Type: Standard Capacity Lithium Ion - Rechargeable
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Product Series: Versaflo
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Standards/Approvals: NIOSH Approved
Additional Information on Versaflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator TR-600 Series:
Comfort: Designed to handle heavy use and prolonged wear. Provides comfort for workers who need protection throughout the entire day. Ergonomically engineered to present robust and lightweight comfort for long shifts at work.
- Multiple airflow rate options for user comfort
- Ergonomically designed to fit close to the body and allow for greater movement in tight work spaces
- Multiple belt size adjustments and extenders for proper fit and comfort
- Belt designed with flexible air channels to help minimize heat build-up and provide wide, comfortable support.
- LED status lights for battery charge on both the battery and the turbo
- Low-charge warnings, including vibratory, audible and visual alarms
- PAPR alarm provides approximately 15 minutes of warning prior to automatic low-power shutdown
- Easy tool-free maintenance
- Color-indicated touch points
- Low-flow and low-battery alarms
- Battery charge and particulate filter loading status indicators
- Meets iP53 rating while in use in decontamination shower
- Meets IP67 rating when used with cleaning and storage plugs to enable full submersion for easy clean-up and decontamination
- Pre-calibration makes product ready to use, directly out of the box
Endurance: Equipped with two powerful battery options designed to be both efficient and intuitive. With battery performance lasting up to eight hours, with users having long run time and less charging time to ultimately reduce downtime. Along with power, the TR-600 battery delivers intuitive charge level indicators on the battery and PAPR user interface to help make sure you're prepared and getting the most out of the battery while in use on the job.
Easy Usage: Features a user-friendly design with intuitive, colored interactive touch points and visual, vibratory and audible low-flow indicators. This robust yet lightweight product with a smooth surface design is quick and easy to clean.
Note: A fully customized system can be assembled by purchasing components separately, including: Headtops, Breathing Tubes, Blowers, Belts, Batteries, Charging Stations, Filters & Cartridges, Filter Covers, Spark Arrestors, Cleaning & Protective Accessories and Airflow Indicators
PARTS INCLUDED IN PAPR ASSEMBLY: (click part number for details)
|3MMTR-602N||Versaflo TR-600 Series Powered Air Purifying Respirator Unit|
|3MMTR-630||TR-600 Versaflo Standard Battery|
|3MMBT-30||Length-Adjusting Breathing Tube|
|3MMTR-626||Versaflo TR-600 Series High Durability Belt|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.