3M 1860 N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask, Box of 20
3M 1860 N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask, Universal Size - Box of 20
This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
Orders of 3M N95's are non-cancelable & non-returnable.
The 3M 1860 Health Care Particulate medical mask is NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator to meet OSHA requirements and CDC guidelines for TB exposure control. The 3M 1860 medical mask may be used during laser surgery, electrocautery, and other procedures involving powered medical instruments.
Intended to help reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles in a size range of 0.1 to > 10.0 microns generated during these procedures. Fluid resistant to provide >99% BFE against microorganisms and help reduce potential contamination and exposure of the wearer to the spray, spatter, and aerosol of blood and body fluids. Available in regular and size small(3M 1860S). 20 masks per box
- Designed for small sized adult facial profiles; not FDA approved for use by children
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
3M Coronavirus Official Information
- 3M Product Availability Update re: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Technical Bulletin - January 2020
- CDC Official Coronavirus Outbreak Page
- Respiratory Protection for Airborne Exposures to Biohazards
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Planning: Practical Considerations for Respirator Use in a Health Care Setting
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
|Sub Category||Disposable Respirators|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|URL of Product||3m-1860-n95-medical-mask.html|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.