3M 2091 P100 Particulate Filter, 1 Pair
3M 2091 P100 Particulate Filter, Magenta NIOSH Color Code - 1 Pair
The 3M 2091 is a P100 particulate filter that is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. This filter is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. The 2091 is listed as NIOSH color code: Magenta and is both flame and water resistant.
Industries where this filter is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and primary metals.
3M Particulate Filter 3MM2091 P100 Respiratory Protection
The 3M 2091 P100 Filter is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filters can be connected directly to 3M 6000 and 7000 Series Respirators or can be used with 3M 6000 Series Cartridges (requires 502 Filter Adapter).
When properly fitted the 3M 2091 P100 Filter can be used in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full face respirators. Full face respirators must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). sold per pair
P100 particulate filter
- Style: 3M Particulate Filter 2091/07000 (AAD), P100 Respiratory Protection
- Brand: 3M Signature Products
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Filter
- Color: Pink
- Height: 4.3 Inch
- Length: 4.3 Inch
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta
- Nuisance Odor Relief (OSHA PEL): N/A
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Product Type: Filter
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.