3M™ Particulate Filter 2096, P100, with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief (1 Pair)
3M Particulate Filter 2096, P100 Respiratory Protection, with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief
The 3M 2096 P100 Particulate Filters are NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. This filter is recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. The filters can be connected directly to 3M 6000 and 7000 Series Respirators or can be used with 3M 6000 Series Cartridges (requires the 3M 502 Filter Adapter).
The 3M Particulate Filter 2096 is a P100 filter used for Respiratory Protection. Formulated with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief. NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases.
The 3M Particulate Filter 2096, P100, with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief helps to provide respiratory protection to defend against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. This filter is used effectively for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps defend against a variety of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. The filter also offers nuisance level odor relief from acid gases that are below the PEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government exposure limits, whichever is lower. Do not use for respiratory protection against acid gases or in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. This filter is commonly used in the following industries: mining, primary metals.
The filter works with numerous facepieces, including 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M Respirator 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code “Magenta” in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2096 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles. Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Filter 2096 to help reduce exposure to certain particles. 2 per pack.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for acid gas levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M Particulate Filter 2096, P100 Respiratory Protection, with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief
- Connection Type: Bayonet
- Features: Easy Breathing , Lightweight
- Height: 4.3 Inch
- Length: 4.3 Inch
- National Stock Number: 4240-01-372-2610
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): Acid Gases
- Product Series: Full Facepiece 6000 Series , Full Facepiece 7800S Series , Full Facepiece Ultimate FX Series , Half Facepiece 6000 Series , Half Facepiece 7500 Series , Half Facepiece Rugged Comfort 6500 Series
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Brazing, Cleaning, Metal Pouring, Painting, Soldering, Torch Cutting, Welding
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals: P100
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.