3M 6003 Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridges, 1 Pair
3M™ 6003 Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridges, 1 Pair
The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M Scott AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal facepieceswith 3M Scott AV-632 Bayonet Adapter.
Health and safety are crucial when maintaining protection from harm for workers in a variety of work industries. The essential key to a safe working environment is by defending oneself by the use of safety equipment and materials.
The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003/07047 (AAD) helps to provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors and/or acid gases and can be used with the 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. The organic vapor/acid gas cartridge can be used for a variety of applications including pharmaceutical, petrochemical, utilities, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories and pulp and paper. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility. sold in pairs
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- Style: 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003/07047 (ADD) Respiratory Protection - Organic vapor or acid gas cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride.
- For use in concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up 10 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life of health (IDLH).
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas
- Height: 3.4 Inch
- Length: 4.2 Inch
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Yellow
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Batch-Charging, Change-Overs, Chemical Dispensing, Clean-up, Cleaning, Handling, Painting, Parts, Cleaning, Pesticide Application, Powder, Seal Coatings
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals: Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide
- US Govt. Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
COMPATIBLE 3M PARTICULATE FILTERS AND GAS/VAPOR CARTRIDGES (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Particulate Filters and Gas/Vapor Cartridges|
|3MM60921||Cartridge/Filter, Organic Vapor/P100|
|3MM60922||Cartridge/Filter, Acid Gas/P100|
|3MM60923||Cartridge/Filter, Organic Vapor/Acid Gas/P100|
|3MM60925||Cartridge/Filter, Formaldehyde/Organic Vapor/P100|
|3MM60928||Cartridge/Filter, Organic Vapor/Acid Gas/P100|
|3MM60929||Cartridge/Filter, Mercury Vapor/Chlorine Gas/P100|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.