3M 60921 P100 Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter, 1 Pair
3M 60921 P100 Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter, Magenta/Black NIOSH Color Code - 1 Pair
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M Scott AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal facepieces with 3M Scott AV-632 Bayonet Adapter.
3M Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter 60921, P100 Respiratory Protection
The 3M 60921 respirator cartridges are NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders. When properly fitted, cartridges and filters help provide protection from most chemical contaminants making it easy to standardize any 3M Elastometric facepieces as your brand for respiratory protection. Particulate filter is permanently attached to cartridge for easy, one-step assembly.
Use in a variety of applications including petrochemical, construction, transportation and chemical manufacturing. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use for sandblasting or in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). sold in pairs
- Style: 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter 60921, P100 Respiratory Protection
- Combined Organic Vapor Cartridge with P100 Particulate filter
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M Reusable Respirators
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- Replacement for 3MM60921I
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor
- Height: 3.4"
- Length: 4.2"
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta/Black
- Nuisance Odor Relief (N/A
- Recommended Application: Chemical Clean-up, Chemical Compounding, Chemical Transfer, Laboratories, Pesticide Application
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals: Organic Vapors, P100
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES
Call our customer service for alternative respirators
(click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.