3M™ 60923 P100 Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter (1 Pair)
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 3MM60923, P100 Respiratory Protection
The 3M 60923 respirator cartridges are NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders. When properly fitted, cartridges and filters help provide protection from most chemical contaminants making it easy to standardize any 3M Elastometric facepieces as your brand for respiratory protection. Particulate filter is permanently attached to cartridge for easy, one-step assembly.
Use in a variety of applications including petrochemical, construction, transportation and chemical manufacturing. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and acid gases at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use for sandblasting or in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Style: 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 60923, P100 Respiratory Protection
- Combined Organic vapor/acid gas cartridge with P100 particulate filter
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M Reusable Respirators
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide or hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
- Brand: 3M Signature Products
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Cartridge/Filter Combo
- Gas & Vapor Protection: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas
- Height: 3.4"
- Length: 4.2"
- Width: 4.4"
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta/Yellow
- Nuisance Odor Relief (OSHA PEL):
- Product Type: Cartridges & Filters
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Remediation, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.