Gerson 3230 Extreme Comfort N95 Respirator, Case of 200
Gerson 3230 Extreme Comfort N95 Respirator, White Color, Universal Size - Case of 200
The Gerson 3230 Extreme Comfort™ N95 offers up to 50% lower breathing resistance compared to many molded N95 designs. This FDA Cleared Surgical N95 Respirator TC-84A-9317 has been approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator, for use in healthcare settings, as a Surgical N95 Respirator conforming to recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance.
Packaged 50 masks per box, 4 boxes per case.
*5 Case Minimum
Gerson 3230 Extreme Comfort N95 Respirator NIOSH approved N95 respirator. Provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles.
- Extremely low breathing resistance of 4.1 mm H2O inhalation and 5.1 mm exhalation - you hardly notice you’re wearing an
- N95 respirator
- Latex-free synthetic rubber head straps for comfortable tension profile
- Staple-free smoothness
- No eyewear fogging
- Soft inner lining
- FDA Cleared, NIOSH Approved Surgical N95 Respirator
- Fluid Resistant – 120 mm HG
- Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure control
- Individually packaged for hygienic handling
- GERSON® has been manufacturing NIOSH Approved and FDA Cleared respirators for more than 35 years.
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified manufacturing of respirator protective devices
- Made in Middleboro, MA
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
|Sub Category||Disposable Respirators|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.