HexArmor 8180 FireArmor® SR-X® Structural Fire Glove, 1 Pair
HexArmor 8180 FireArmor® SR-X® Structural Fire Glove, Gray Color – 1 Pair
The HexArmor 8180 FireArmor® SR-X® Structural Fire Glove has been built to battle high heat and intense situations with a TTP of greater than 60! Featuring an added back-of-hand Kevlar® inner liner, an extended gauntlet cuff for added protection against debris; with a reinforced cut-resistant protection zone for accident-prone areas. Additionally, each FireArmor® SR-X® glove is built with water-resistant and flame-resistant cow suede, including form-fitted fingers, to maintain superior comfort and dexterity right out of the bag, even after repeated use and washings. Designed with H2X+™ technology to barrier against water, chemicals, and bloodborne pathogens while on the job. The 8180 FireArmor SR-X fire gloves are equipped with a 100% Nomex® knit inner liner providing 360° water and heat resistance for unsurpassed protection while on the job and are compliant and certified to NFPA 1971:2018, this structural fire glove is built tough just like you!
- Extended gauntlet cuff for added protection against debris
- Reinforced thumb saddle and palm for increased durability and abrasion resistance
- NFPA 1971:2018 certified H2X+™ FR moisture barrier (interior layer)
- SEI 2018 Certified
- 100% Nomex® knit inner liner for 360° heat resistance (TPP>60)
- Kevlar® liner on back-of-hand provides added cut resistance for unexpected hazards
- Launderable and quick to dry
- Available sizes: XXS – 4XLarge
|Sub Category||Structural Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.