Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
We're here to help our customers with all their industrial safety needs. Here are answers to some of the more commonly asked questions.
There are many reasons to shop at Enviro Safety Prodcuts but these are our customers' favorites:
- We are dedicated to selling only safety products
- Enviro Safety Products ships with speedy delivery
- Largest Peltor distributor in North America
- 20,000 + Brand products - find what you need!
- Toll-Free sales line with knowledgeable staff
- Easy to use online shopping site makes it simple
If you have questions or are having difficulty finding the right products for your needs, Enviro Safety Products customer representatives are available toll free, weekdays between 7:00am-5:00PM PST at 1.800.637.6606. You may alsoemail uswith questions.
You can automatically set up an account by placing your first order with Enviro Safety Products. Additionally you can also sign up via the registration box. In either case, we will email your new login information to you. Once you are logged in, you will be able to view all past orders placed with us. For security purposes, you will remain logged in as long as your browser program is running. If you quit your browser program or reboot your computer, you will need to login to Enviro Safety Products the next time you visit it.
As soon as you have selected the item(s) you wish to purchase follow these simple steps:
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to add an item to your cart.
- Click "View Cart" to preview and/or adjust your cart contents.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Check Out" button.
- Enter your billing and shipping information and submit the order to us for processing.
Enviro Safety Products accepts purchase orders and net terms accounts to qualifying businesses, government and educational institutions and organizations. All new accounts (excluding government agencies) require an initial order of $50.00 or more.Apply for Credit Online.All Corporate/Government/Municipal & Education purchase orders/payments should be addressed or faxed to:
Enviro Safety Products
C/O Sales Department
23502 Lyons Ave Suite 405A
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
If you are a reseller and would like to request tax exemption, please complete the Tax Exemption Certificate and fax to 559.746.0317 prior to placing your order.
APO/FPO orders are shipped via U.S. Postal Service. Enviro Safety Products will charge actual cost of the freight from the U.S. Post Office to the domestic APO/FPO destination. Please be advised that you will be contacted by customer support if additional freight is applicable. Tracking information and insurance is not available. Final delivery of the order will be subject to the terms and conditions of APO/FPO services. Enviro Safety Products is not able to ship liquid or aerosol products to APO/FPO locations. Please contact our Customer Service department to find out exact shipping times. International orders usually ship via FedEx.Please adhere to the following steps when entering a military address:
- Shippping Method: USPS Priority Mail only
- Enter Grade/Rank/Rating and full name in the "Name" field
- Enter Unit number, CM Room Number, PSC Number in the "Address" field
- Enter APO (FPO) in the "City" Field
- Enter AE (AA/AP/FP) in the "State" Field
- Enter the zip code in the "Zip" Field
If you prefer to prepay by check or money order rather than major credit card, simply fill out ourorder form, and mail it to our address below with your check or money order payable to: "Guardian Safety and Supply". Please be sure to include contact information with your payment.
We accept Bank Wire Transfers for International payments. If you choose to pay by wire transfer, your bank will charge you a fee to process the wire. Please note that there is an additional $45 bank service fee for the payment type.
To protect our customers against credit card fraud, we provide secure online ordering using advanced encryption and industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL works by scrambling your name, phone number, credit card number and order information so that only your browser and Enviro Safety Products can decipher it. You must have a browser that supports SSL (i.e. Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer) to order from us online.
- Why shop at Enviro Safety Products?
- Who can I call if I need help selecting products?
- Do I need to register for an Enviro Safety Products?
- How do I sign up for an Enviro Safety Products s account?
- How do I begin ordering?
- Do you accept purchase orders on net terms or accept checks?
- What shipping charges should I expect?
- Do you accept APO/FPO orders?
- Do you accept COD?
- How do you process International Payments?
- Are my orders secure?
- Shipping Method?