Propper® F5299-2L Wildland Nomex Overpant, Yellow Color – 1 Each
The Propper F5299 Nomex Wildland Overpant is constructed of 7 ounce Sigma 4 Star™ fabric, powered by Nomex® for proven ruggedness and safety on the fire scene. Featuring articulated, double pleated knees for ease of movement and added durability. Additionally, this wildland coat includes a Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap, an elastic back waistband with 6+1 bartack reinforcements, two hook and loop pass-thru style pockets at each hip, and two welt style seat pockets with integrated overlapping flaps on the rear. The Propper Wildland Nomex overpants are UL certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975 and are Cal Fire approved.
|Fire & EMS
- 7.0 oz Sigma™ FR fabric that resists melting, dripping and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975
- Nomex® zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Elastic back waistband with 6+1 bar-tack reinforced belt loops
- Oversized zippered legs for easy “on and off” while wearing boots
- Hook and loop pass through pocket openings
- Articulated, double pleated knees
- Two welt style seat pockets with integrated overlapping flaps
- Color: Yellow
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
FAST EASY SAVINGS
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.
Fast Easy Savings! FAST because only the Best Sellers are shown. EASY because you can filter by brand. SAVINGS because it takes less time and money to checkout.
Multi-Purpose Gloves, Nitrile Gloves, Cut Resistant Gloves, Chemical Resistant Gloves, Fire Gloves, Welding Gloves, Electrical Gloves and more